Saturday, August 12, 2017

First week of high school done!

My first week of high school was good, I'm glad it's the weekend.  High school is really different. Basically, the friends you made in middle school are your friends in high school. I'm not saying that it's true or not, but just something I observed from my first week. Some of you might remember what it was like being a freshman and starting high school for the first time. Some people have siblings in high school so they know what to expect. Others like myself, have to go to school alone. Which I don't mind, but some people might want to have an older brother or sister with them so they can show them the ropes. Would you want an older sibling in high school with you, or are you just fine with going without any older siblings? Of course, you have your friends so you are not completely alone.  Also, how was your first year of high school?

No comments:

Post a Comment