Monday, September 16, 2019

Guess That Song!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you guys are ready to play... GUESS THAT SONG!!!
Woo! I've chosen an easy song that I'm sure all of you will know.

Below is a little story, and the lyrics of the song are in a different color(blue). 
Remember the first one to guess correctly, gets a shoutout!

Here we go:

"Billy Joe where you been?" Sallie-Mae asked. 

"I been in the valley, while you ain't been off that porch," Billie-Joe responded. Sallie-Mae smacked her gums.

"You can't tell me nothin, you wannabe cowboy," Sallie-Mae retorted. Billie-Joe shrugged, "Hey, my hat is matte black and got the boots that's black to match so why not?" Sallie-Mae just rolled her eyes.

"I'm guessing you're going to the old town road." 

Billie-Joe nodded. "Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road. I'm gonna ride til I can't no more.

"You are such a cowboy," Sallie-Mae sighed. Billie-Joe just smiled.

Think you figured it out? You can post your answer on here, or on my Instagram @hercoolutopia.

Winner and answer will be posted next Monday!
Bitmoji Image



No comments:

Post a Comment