Monday, August 27, 2018

Interested in Writing?


I'm a writer.  Writing is one of the things I love to do. My love for writing started from my love for reading. For some people reading is boring, but for me reading is entertaining. 



Reading is amazing! I would always have at least two books with me whenever I'm going to school or on a road trip. After reading so many books I decided to write my own stories. I admit I thought writing would be easy. 



All you need is characters, a problem, and how it's going to be solved. Simple right?  In a way, it is that simple depending on the story you want to write. If you plan on writing a short story then you don't need to go into detail about the characters and plots. If you plan on writing a novel or a series then you would need to go into detail. There's a possibility, you might even have to do research.
From developing characters to how to add foreshadowing in your story this website will help you to create your novel. - https://nybookeditors.com/blog/








If you're having trouble creating your story or having writer's block you can check out my Pinterest where I have a two boards

dedicated to writing.
Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment