Sunday, September 30, 2018

Warriors: Into the Wild


Can you believe it? Today is the last day of September and tomorrow is October. Time goes by so fast. I wish it could go by faster though. I can't wait for Christmas because that's when I'm going to get a whole bunch of books😆

Why would I want books for Christmas? Because reading is life!Speaking of books, today is my new segment called Like That Book. I bring you Warriors: Into the Wild
Image result for warrior into the wild
https://www.amazon.com/Warriors-Into-Wild-Prophecies-Begin

This is the first book of Warriors: The Prophecies Begin.In the book, a cat named Rusty is on his journey of becoming the bravest warrior in the forest. 

There are other books in this series. I've read the whole series and it is terrific. There is everything you can ever want in a book. There's romance, action, suspense, and betrayal. 

Throughout the book, Rusty(who became Firepaw when he joined Thunderclan) risk exile, friends disliking him, and breaking the warrior code to protect his adopted clan. Even though he started as a kittypet (a cat who does not live in the forest) he proves he's the bravest one out of all the forest cats.

 I recommend everyone to read the Warrior series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment