Monday, February 25, 2019

Music Monday: My Blood by Twenty One Pilots

Today is Music Monday, so let's get started


The song today is My Blood by Twenty One Pilots

21 Pilots created another album called Trench. I like all the songs on the album, but My Blood is just one of my favorite song by them. 

There's a music video and in the video, it starts with this little boy's mother dying and his "big brother" appears to comfort him. The reason I put big brother in quotation marks is because at the end we see the big brother just a figment of the original boy's imagination.  

 I'm sure he created him to take the place of his dead mother and his father, who in the video you can see he given up raising him. 

I like the music video and the first time I watched it I was amaze😮

*I do not own the video. All rights go to the owner*

Tune in on Wednesday for That's Creative😀👍

No comments:

Post a Comment