Sunday, April 7, 2019

Childhood

 I remember when I was younger I wasn't able to reach the top cabinet in my kitchen. I would either have to ask my mom for help or use a chair.

 Now I can reach it with no problem. Sometimes it amazes me how much I've grown. It seems like yesterday I was a little girl. 

There's days when I wish I could go back to being that little girl who couldn't reach the top cabinet.

There were good times and there were bad times, overall it was fun being a kid.

I want to be an adult so bad and it frustrates me how people keep calling me a kid. I thought when you're a teenager people see you as a grown up. Even when I was younger I couldn't wait to grow up. 

Thats pretty much what all kids can't wait for. At least before they start missing their childhood.

You learn that the world isn't all sunshines and rainbows. You learn there's people out there who are mean and cruel. It hurts having to leave it all behind. 

But hey, being an adult isn't all bad. I wouldn't know since I'm still a teen, but there are adults out there who are enjoying their lives. 

There's no way to go back to your childhood or stay a kid forever. All you can really do is prepare yourself and treasure each moment of your life.

Tomorrow is Music Monday!
Tune in around 5pm Eastern Time🤗


No comments:

Post a Comment