Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Writer's Mind

For today's Writing Wednesday, I'll be giving my thoughts about the quote below:



The beautiful mind of a writer

I like this quote mostly because it had to deal with writing😆

Also, I want to point out if a person writes beautifully doesn't mean that their mind is a terrible place. However, it's possible that some of the best writing can come from a dark place, and in that instance then a person's mind could be a terrible place.

But, once again not always the case. It's understandable though because there are some books where it kinda makes you wonder how they came up with a story like that.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their day!
I'll be posting on Saturday.
 Check out my Instagram @hercoolutopia😜


Bitmoji Image









No comments:

Post a Comment