Saturday, October 31, 2020

Long Lost Twin: Missing

 Happy Halloween! 

Bitmoji Image

This is the last part of Long Lost Twin. I would love to hear what you thought about the story. But, if you love the series and don't want it to end just yet. I'll be making a detailed story version of this. I'll be adding it to my Wattpad, so keep a lookout for that. I'll also put all the parts together and add it to my Wattpad so it's all in one place.  Now without further ado, here's the conclusion of Long Lost Twin:

"Do you remember the last place you saw him? Did he tell you where he was going?" the police officer asked Nico's parents. 

"He just said he was driving around with my nephews. He promised to be back before nine," his mom sobbed. Her husband rubbed her back trying to soothe her. 

"The boys told us they were going to see a movie," Ethan's and Evan's dad said. He had come with his wife when his sons weren't answering their phone. Unlike Nico's mom, Ethan's and Evan's was sitting stoned face in the chair. 

"Alright, we'll send a team and call if we find anything." The officer mumbled something to his partner, and they both left.

"I hope the boys are okay," Nico's mom said worriedly. 

"I'm sure they're fine. They probably lost track of time and we're just overreacting, "her husband said.

"We know where they went," his sister-in-law stated, "Evan wouldn't stop asking me about Rico. They must have tried to find him."

"Rico is dead," Nico's mom said.

"We all know nothing can kill that devil's child. I told you two the moment he was born he was bad news. Now our sons have to pay for the decision you made," her sister argued. "Let's just hope we get to see them alive." She stood up and headed to the car.

"She's just hurting, don't pay attention to her. The boys are safe," her husband said sounding hopeful. He followed his wife to the car leaving Nico's parents alone. 

"Do you think-"

"No, we're not going to think negative. Nico is fine. Ethan and Evan are fine. We don't need to worry," Nico's dad assured his wife. He hopes repeating it would make it come true.  There was a knock on the door, and Nico walked in.

"Oh my gosh Nico!" his mom ran to him and embraced him into her arms. "We were so worried." 

"It's alright mom. I'm okay. I didn't mean to worry you," Nico said chuckling. 

"I have half the mind to ground you young man. Where have you been and where are Ethan and Evan?" his dad asked.

"They just left. We lost track of time. It won't happen again," Nico promised. 

"Go wash up. I put your dinner in the microwave."

"Thanks mom." Nico went upstairs to his room and closed the door behind him. He pulled out a knife in his back pocket.  His phone rang while he was examining it.

"What's up baby," he said into the phone.

"Did they recognize you?" Roxy asked.

"Oh please, we're twins. Is that even something you should ask?" Rico chuckled. He ran his finger lightly over the sharp end of the blade admirably. 

"I still can't believe you dyed your hair."

"They're stupid, but not that stupid. If I hadn't they would have known. How is my wonderful brother of mine?"

"He hasn't stopped screaming since you left. It's getting on my nerves." 

"Don't worry I'll silent him soon. What about Ethan and Evan?"

"Yes, I took care of them. You always make me do the cleanup," Roxy sighed. "When are you coming back?" 

"In an hour or two."

"Nico are you going to eat your dinner?" his mom asked from downstairs.

Rico cleared his throat. "I'll be down in a bit," he said matching Nico's voice. "I got to go babe. Love you."

"Love you too you psycho." Rico smiled as Roxy hung up the phone. Psycho was a name he hated growing up. He soon grew to embrace the name. He felt out of place with his family and always felt they never understood him. The moment he met people, they would turn their nose up at him as if they thought they were better than him.  

His mom called for him once more. Rico hid the knife behind him and opened the door. He walked slowly to the kitchen wanting to take in every moment. He was in for a bloody night.







No comments:

Post a Comment