Monday, August 9, 2021

Back At It Again

 Hello my utopians! 

 It's been months since my last post and a lot has happened since then. First thing first, I'm out of high school!!!! I did it ladies and gentlemen I graduated, with honors might I add😁. Honestly I always fantasied my graduation day and actually walking across that stage to get my diploma was so surreal.

 I turned 18 in July (where my July babies at👀🌞) and according to the law I'm an adult now. It's interesting how time flies. It seems like just last week I was trying to figure out my plans for the future. Speaking of which, in a couple of days I'll be off to college pursuing my creative writing major. Honestly, I feel very refreshed and ready to get back to you guys. This will still be a writing blog with a sprinkle of me adjusting to college life. 

There also might be a few changes to the blog to accommodate my newfound adulthood🤣

Have a fantastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment