Sunday, March 20, 2022

Motivation




Do you ever get that feeling of not feeling motivated to do anything, and you just want to stay in bed all day? Yeah, me too😔



 Feeling motivated can be hard sometimes, and most of the time it's just nice to stay in bed. Now here's when it gets tricky, you never want to force yourself to do work because then it's likely you won't give it a 100%. But if you wait until you feel motivated enough to do the work then it may never get done or you could miss the deadline. So how can one fix this dilemma? 

Lol😂 I'm still trying to figure that out. I would love to hear some strategies you guys use to get yourselves motivated to do some work. As of right now, my wonderful boyfriend is helping me keep my focus. He's great at it, but I know I can't rely on him or anyone for that matter to keep me motivated.

I am thinking about working for thirty minutes at a time and then taking ten-minute breaks. We'll see how that goes🤞


No comments:

Post a Comment