Sunday, October 21, 2018

Horror is Not for Me


Halloween is coming in just ten days!


People around this time are probably watching a lot of horror movies. I'm not into horror movies. 

However, I like reading horror books.  Well, I won't say I like reading them, but I can tolerate it. I read IT by Stephen King last summer.  IT was a great book mind you, the scenes were graphic. 

In one chapter it was describing how the clown was eating a man's heart through his armpit. I'll admit my stomach was in knots when I read that. Instead of closing the book and going to sleep (I read the book before I went to sleep. Bold huh? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…)  I continued to read it. 

If I saw that scene in a movie I would cover my eyes and plug my ears. 


That same summer my dad, my three-year-old sister, and nine-year-old brother watched the movie. Of course, I didn't watch it. I legit continued reading the book in my room while they watched it in the living room. 
The movie was just too much for me. Again, I was fine with reading the book. The book wasn't scary to me.
 For me watching a horror movie is scarier than reading a horror book.

What do you guys think? 
Which is scarier a horror movie or a horror book?
Post what you think in the comments๐Ÿ‘






No comments:

Post a Comment