Saturday, October 27, 2018

Horror results

This is a follow up from my last post. Check out Horror is Not for Me if you haven't seen it.

On my last post, I asked the question Which is scarier, a horror movie or a horror book?  I put this question on my Instagram and added two follow-up questions. Here are the results




Do you like to read

Yes-14         No-10




Do you like horror movies

Yes-14    No-10







Which is scarier horror movies or book  

M-19   B-5







Nineteen other people agreed horror movies are scarier than horror books. I understand where the other 5 people were coming from though. I feel like the scariest place in the world is your own mind!!



Do you agree? Post your thoughts in the comments section here or on my Instagram @hercoolutopia. I will post the results either tomorrow or Monday depending on how many answered.




On another note do you like creepy stories? Well, there's a place I know where you can watch all the creepy stories you want. 



Sadly, you have to wait until tommorrow😜

Subscribe to know when the post is up or follow me on my Instagram @hercoolutopia


No comments:

Post a Comment