Friday, December 7, 2018

Fun Fact Friday-Christmas Facts

Happy Friday!! Hope everyone enjoyed their day. I did Christmas music, so it's time for some Christmas facts!


Photo:Didyouknowblog.com

To be honest I don't know how this was possible. If their willing to call a truce on Christmas then why continue fighting each other after Christmas? During that day they must have met on some type of common ground right?
Why do we write Christmas as Xmas - WTF fun facts
Photo: wtffunfact.com
I always wondered what the x meant. Now I know๐Ÿ‘

Funny Pictures Of The Day รข€“ 34 Pics
Photo:dumpaday.com
This may not be an interesting fact, but it's a mood I bet most people are having.
It was easy to know what you want for Christmas. What all kids really want are toys, but by the time you become a teenager, you don't know what you want. Every year on my birthday and Christmas, my family would ask me what I want.
I would say I don't know because I really didn't know what I wanted. This year, however,  is different because all I want are books (I'm living the nerd life๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Ž)



No comments:

Post a Comment