Sunday, December 9, 2018

Like That Book: The Autobiography of Malcolm X

It's been a while since my last segment 
Like that Book with the book Warriors: Into the Wild
( Link below if you want to check it out)

Today's book is The Autobiography of Malcolm X as told to Alex Haley
Image result for malcolm x autobiography
I checked out the book from my school's library last week. I check it out because I wanted to learn more about Malcolm. 

I know he fought for civil rights for blacks like Martin Luther King Jr. Unlike Martin, Malcolm didn't believe in peaceful protesting. He believed black people had the right to defend themselves in any means necessary.

 I don't want spoil the book for anyone, but I highly, highly, highly, recommend you  to read the book. I know I haven't gotten that far, but so far his story is very interesting.

Enjoy your sunday!



 I'll give an update on the book when I've read a little bit more. Possibly on Friday or Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment