Friday, March 22, 2019

Catching Up

Bitmoji Image

Hey guys, I haven't been posting because I was swamped with school work. Since I was out for a week I had a lot of work to do. 
Bitmoji Image

However, I finally finished and I'm caught up with all my schoolwork!

Speaking of school, my sophomore year is almost over. Two more years and I'll be an adult!

Bitmoji Image


To be honest, I can't wait to go to college and start my life!

Quick announcement: I've decided to change That's Creative to Writing Wednesday. More info on that can be found on the tab "Writing Wednesday".

I'll still have Music Monday and Fun Fact Friday which is today!



15 Random But Highly Mind-Blowing Facts From Twitter That’ll Make You Go, “Whoa”
Photo: buzzfeed.com

Admit it, you tried it to see if it's true😂😝

Enjoy your weekend and see you on Sunday!
 Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment