Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Writing Wednesday: Most important part of a story

Hey guys and welcome to the first ever 
Writing Wednesday. 
Bitmoji Image

Let's get started...

What do you think is the most important thing to remember when writing a story? Is it having well-developed characters? Having an interesting plot? Of being able to go in details?

All those things are great to have, but the most important thing is... your imagination! Being able to imagine things bigger than reality is, in my opinion, the most important thing to have.

If you plan on writing a fiction novel than it's definitely a must-have. Non-fiction just focuses on the facts while fiction gives you room to express your creative mind.

What about you guys, what do you think is the most important part to have in writing a story?

Bitmoji Image
P.S. I'll be going out of town this Friday and I might not have internet so Fun Fact Friday and my Sunday post might not be posted. If I do have internet that I'll definitely be posting on those days.



No comments:

Post a Comment