Sunday, July 28, 2019

Reading: What Happened?

For as long as I could remember I would always read a book. Even in elementary and middle school, teachers would tell me to put down my book and pay attention to the lessons. 

I was a total bookworm when I was little, but when I got to high school I started to read less and less. Don't get me wrong, I still love to read, but the urge to read doesn't come to me anymore.

Since I've gotten my laptop and phone, I've been drawn to them more than my books. Which is also the reason why Like That Book hasn't really been happening.

However, I plan to read more and use my electronics less. 

Question: 
Do you prefer to read a book electronically or have it in your hand?


Bitmoji Image
For me personally, I like the feel of a real book and being able to flip the pages, plus its better for the eyes๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment