Sunday, June 2, 2019

Being An Older Sister

Happy Sunday everyone!
Bitmoji Image

If you go to the page titled All About T you will see that I'm the oldest child and have two sisters and a brother.

As you might of guess, I live with my mom and little brother (ten years old), so I don't spend much time with my sisters(ten and five).

Bitmoji Image
Even though I'm closer to my brother I love them all equally and they all get on my nerves equally as well.
Bitmoji Image


If you have siblings you understand what I'm going through. There are moments where I wish I was an only child because they can be really annoying.

 It's also stressful being the oldest because you have to set an example for all of them and if they do something wrong then you get in trouble too because you're the oldest and you're suppose to watch them.

However, there are those moments. Those special moments that they show they truly love and care about you. 
Bitmoji Image

Having siblings and being an only child both have their pros and cons, but at least they make my life interesting, plus my siblings are pretty weird like me😁

Music Monday is tomorrow!

Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment