Monday, June 17, 2019

College Time!!!

Today, I went on my first Campus Tour! The days leading up to it, I was really excited. I went to Georgia College and State University. It's a public Liberal Arts school located in Milledgeville Georgia.



This is the building where we had to check in and meet with our tour guide.


We're outside their gymnasium



This is the inside of their gym. They also have a rock wall and an indoor track.




This is the West Campus dorms and it's literally a mile from the school. Most of the upperclassmen live here.





We're heading in the Art and Science Department 


Here's the main Campus where most of the classes are.


Our tour guide said if you step over the head then you'll get two semesters added and won't graduate on time.

To be honest the campus kinda gives you a rustic vibe. All the buildings are made from brick and it kinda feels like a small town.

I really enjoyed it and am glad my mom told me about this college. Originally, I wanted to go to Savannah College of Art and Design, but now this school is my first choice!

Bitmoji Image








No comments:

Post a Comment