Monday, June 17, 2019

Music Monday:Fight Back by Neffex

Happy Music Monday! Today's song is...


Image result for neffex fight back
Fight Back by Neffex

This is a song to listen to if you need to get hyped up. It pretty much saying do what you want with your life and don't listen to what people say. 

This song is one of my favorites because I had people who weren't really supportive of what I wanted to do. My dad, for example, he really wants me to be a doctor or nurse because it's more of a safe career choice, but that's not what I really want to do though.

I also have a friend who wants to be an entertainer, but her family is saying that she should choose a safer job since it's not guaranteed that she would be successful. 

If your willing to put in the work for what you want to be whether it's being a rapper or a lawyer you'll always get some form of payback, and I believe the riskier a job may be the higher the payoff.

I know both my dad and her family they just want us to be successful in life and will actually support what we do. People who tell you not to pursue a career that you want, and they're just saying it to bring you down...
 Don't listen to them.

Instead, listen to this song๐Ÿ˜






No comments:

Post a Comment