Sunday, September 22, 2019

Fatal Throne: The Wives of Henry VII Tell All

I've recently finished a book called 
Fatal Throne:The Wives of Henry VII Tells All.
Amazon.com

 This book tells in great detail of all the wives Henry married.

In this book you'll learn about their hopes, their dreams, and their purpose. I highly recommend this book if you are into biography or history.

I admit reading the book made me sympathetic for some of the wives (except for Catherine Howard, Henry's fifth wife. Got to read the book to find out what she did😂). I even felt bad for Henry. In the beginning he was a jerk and was obsessed with having a son, but by the end he changed.

Again, you have to read the book to see how much he changed. By the end I understood why he wanted a heir so badly.It change my perspective of Henry VII and wished they teached this in school.


Tomorrow will be Guess That Song!
See you there!
Have a great day!


P.s. If you read the book dm me your thoughts on my Instagram @hercoolutopia or
email me at hercoolutopia@gmail.com
I would love to hear you think about the book!


No comments:

Post a Comment