Monday, September 30, 2019

Guess That Song Pt 3



Hey guys! Happy Monday! 
It's time to play GUESS...THAT...SONG!
     Bitmoji Image


The first one to guess the song correctly gets a shout out! The lyrics of the song are blue.

Let's play:

"Why men great 'til they gotta be great?" Sydney asked. Sarah shrugged and took a sip of her soda.  Suddenly Sydney's phone buzzed. She picked it up and rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sarah asked. 
"Just a text from Chad," Sydney answered and then dialed Chad's number. 
"Hello?"
"Don't text me, tell it straight to my face," Sydney said into the phone.

"You're 'posed to hold me down, but you're holding me back Sydney," Chad said.

"You know what I'm going to get a shampoo press, get you out of my hair." With that Sydeny hung up the phone. 

"You tell him girl," Sarah praised.



You think you know the song?
Bitmoji Image
Comment down below šŸ‘‡

No comments:

Post a Comment