Monday, September 23, 2019

Guess That Song pt2

Hey guys, it's time for Guess That Song!
Remember, the first one to guess correctly gets a shout out(on both blog an Instagram)!

Let's Begin
The lyrics are blue:

Kyle stared Jamie down, seeing her eyes wet with tears. "I don't really care if you cry. On the real you should've never lied," Kyle sneered as Jamie blinked tears away. Jamie had lied to everyone about who she really was. A spy for Blue, Kyle's archenemy. 

Kyle turned away from Jamie and looked out at all the destruction before him. "Because of you all my friends are dead," he whispered.

(I read the story to my mom to see if she can guess the song, and she said I'm so dramatic😂)

Think you know the song?
Comment down below or on my Instagram @hercoolutopia 

No comments:

Post a Comment