Monday, November 12, 2018

Day 2 of Quote Week





Image result for stan lee
Photo:Snopes.com
We live in a diverse society - in fact, a diverse world - and we must learn to live in peace and with respect for each other -Stan Lee

Stan Lee passed away today. He created many marvel comics and helped turn them into movies. 
He had the right idea with this quote. We all live on this earth, so why spend it fighting each other over small things. We should work together to fight against racism and poverty. We should learn to respect each other's cultures. 

10 Sassy Quotes To Help You Stay Real Around FAKE People
Photo: yourtango.com
Stay away from people who are fake. In seventh grade, I was "friends" with this one girl. We'll call her Jenny (privacy reasons). I first thought that she was a good person, but I was dead wrong. 
She tried to steal my friends from me and she would always try to fight me. She was insensitive, mean, and rude. I stopped talking to her and even told my friends to not talk to her. 
It was an unhealthy friendship. Stick with people who are loyal to you and won't stab you in the back. 

35 Beautiful Inspirational Quotes
Photo: thefunnybeaver.com
Everyone has a different path in life to take. Some paths may be straight and narrow while others are filled with twists and turns. 
Some people might be at a crossroad while others are still on the straight and narrow path. 
Don't force people to take the path your on. That path is not meant for them, but for you. They may be on a different path, but they're not lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment