Friday, November 9, 2018

Fun Fact Friday




Happy Friday everyone! It's Fun Fact Friday! 

Here is a fact that might get you what you want
Embedded image
Photo:mobile.twitter.com
I haven't tried this, but I suggest to try it and a sibling or a friend who you're cool with. 

Did you know...

Resultado de imagem para psychology facts about guys
Photo:google.pt
I admit sometimes when someone asks me that question, I tend to feel uneasy. I'm not sure why though.
Bet you didn't know...
Amazing facts to wet your super hero appetite (33 Photos)
Photo:thechive.com
I don't care what people say, Batman is a superhero.  He's very intelligent and strategic. He even purposely let the Joker poison him so he could make an antidote.  Wouldn't a regular person die from the poison? Most likely, but Batman didn't





Question Time


The True Master of everything


Do you consider Batman a true superhero?

Answer here or on my Instagram @hercoolutopia

I will post the results on Sunday

















No comments:

Post a Comment