Friday, November 23, 2018

Fun Fact Friday

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!   
Here are some fun facts I found👇

Woah, is this weird that it actually just happened to me? Came from the Left Eye first, (I thought of something sad)
Photo:thechive.com
"I used to be an adventurer like you...til I took an arrow in the knee."  Well played Skyrim.  Well played...
Photo:i.pinimg.com

This poster is very similar to my story. Your brain has a network in it. And my network was basically negative, which explains my panic attacks. I set out to change that network from negative to positive. Results came early and they kept building and now they have taken over my brain. I now have a positive network in my brain. Like this poster the new pattern in my brain is positive and life has never looked better. cheers Paul Ianni
Photo:thepsychmind.com

















No comments:

Post a Comment