Monday, November 5, 2018

Happy Monday


Hey guys happy Monday! Most people would probably not put those two words together, but today is not an ordinary Monday you guess it...it's Music Monday!!!

I've been searching around and found out Lil Uzi is dropping a new album called Eternal Atake. I'm not sure if it's already dropped or not, but Rich Forever is one of the songs that's going to be on the album.
Rich Forever By Lil Uzi
(link to the song above)

This song is different from the rest because he uses his real voice. I believe he made the right decision in using his real voice because it gives the song an extra oomph, you know?  

Rich and blind is by Juice Wrld. This song came out in June, but I started listening to it in late August.
Rich and Blind By Juice Wrld
(link to the song above)
*I don't own the video or music. All rights go to the owners*

I feel like both Lil Uzi and Juice Wrld have not the same style of rapping, but the same concept. They both rap about things that happened to them or just how they're feeling.

As you may or may not know Wednesday is That's Creative (Check out the tab labeled That's Creative to know what 's it about) I have some special cute drawings that I'm doing, and I'm pretty sure that they'll shock you because this is a different style from my other drawings. Make sure to subscribe so you know when my post is up or follow my Instagram @hercoolutopia.
 See you on Wednesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment