Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Day 4 of Quote Week


35 Great Inspirational Quotes
Photo: the funnybeaver.com
The world can be so annoying sometimes. Could make you mad, annoyed, and sad. 
No matter what happens continue to be happy. 
Don't let the world or life take your smile.


53 of the Best Inspirational and Motivational Quotes Ever - The Curate Collaborative
Photo- thecuratecollaborative.com
What would you choose? I personally would choose to face my problems head-on. Running from your problems won't solve them.


"I hurt, I bleed, I mourn, I grieve, I struggle, I try, I fail and I sigh. I fight, I lose, I scar, I bruise, I suffer, I yearn… But I live and I learn." - Ranata Suzuki | Such is life * missing you, I miss him, lost, love, relationship, beautiful, words, quotes, story, quote, sad, breakup, broken heart, heartbroken, loss, loneliness, unrequited, grief, depression, depressed, positive, inspiring, inspirational, poetry, prose, poem, writing, writer, poet * heartfeltquotes.blogspot.com
Photo: 3.bp.blogspot.com
Instead of looking at certain things as problems, let's look at them as learning experiences. Each problem leads to a new experience you learn from.









No comments:

Post a Comment