Friday, November 2, 2018

T.G.I.F

It's Friday!!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I know I'm a little late, but I was out getting me some free candy😁🍬




I was Harry Potter while my little brother was Black Panther. 
My weekend consists of doing homework( life of a kid in high school) and catching up on some reading. 



I noticed after middle school I wasn't reading as much as I used too. I remember in elementary school my teachers would tell me to put my book away or take it away from me😂 Now I'm trying to put time aside for books.

Sometimes I don't understand why some people don't like to read. My favorite authors are J.K. Rowling, James Patterson, Erin Hunter(turns out its not just one person, but six!), Rick Riordan, and  Stephen King. 

I'm still looking for some more books to read. I'm interested in adventure, fantasy, and creepy/horror books.

You can recommend me any books to me on my Instagram @hercoolutopia
(P.S you can also recommend me any songs I should listen to as well😉)



No comments:

Post a Comment